- Minimum of 6 years as a marketing manager with comparable responsibilities for a B2B industry.
- Proven track record in marketing strategies and account growth on assigned business/ territory.
- Competence with MS Office programs, Outlook, Access, Word, Excel, Access, Power Point, Publisher, CRM.
- Strong analytical and project management skills.
- Confident and dynamic personality.
- Strong creative outlook.
- Strong Communication & Negotiation skills. Hiring, development, training and mentoring of marketing and product/business development personnel.
- Development of annual volume growth and profit objectives by product line for all sales and product/business development personnel.
- Development of new target markets, products, product lines, marketing programs and pricing strategies.
- Develop outlets, programs, and incentives to sell slow moving inventory.
- Develop and maintain or improve relationships with new customers.
- Directly coordinate the management of all accounts with the Sales Manager to acquire and develop strategies to growth and expand their respective market accounts.
- Analyze all data for profitability, product mix, supply and demand trends, and pricing effectiveness.
- Analyze new accounts closed and effectiveness of closing techniques.
- Provide market price input and participate in price negotiations with suppliers.
- Identify and develop relationship with trade associations, develop strategies for attending trade shows, conferences and business meetings. Develop trade show materials and exhibits.
- Work with internal department managers and administrative staff to develop effective internal procedures and lines of communications.
- Provide weekly reports to senior management and attend senior management meetings to review performance and revise strategies.
- Graduate of 4-year course preferably in Human Resources, Psychology or any Business courses.
- Minimum of 5 years-experience in a Recruitment/ HR role. Knowledge of Human Resources compliances, including but not limited to laws, regulations, best practices and policies.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills; Proactive, Team Player, Problem Solver.
- Passionate about hospitality and customer service driven.
- Must have a professional appearance.
- Pride in one’s work by creating positive energy, excitement and fun teamwork approach.
- Excellent time management, listening and organizational skills.
- Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals.
- Must be able to administer several projects simultaneously within the deadlines.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Sources, researches, interviews, screens and refers job candidates for job openings for the company.
- Writes job description and/ or make reviews.
- Develops recruitment programs, budgets, and collateral to attract applicants and to fill specific job openings.
- Develop and maintains network of contact to help identify and source qualified candidates. Works with external recruiters and employment agencies.
- Utilizes online recruiting sources to identify and recruit candidates.
- Makes public presentations at schools regarding the company’s internship program.
- Performs reference and background checks on applicants. Coordinates all communications with applicants.
- Develops alternative solutions; Works well in group problem solving situations; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
- Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; Aligns work with strategic goals.